IS THE REACTION WEB KNEE BRACE FOR ME?
Ideal for any athlete suffering from Patellofemoral pain, runner’s knee, quadricep or patellar tendonitis, meniscus injury, Osgood-Schlatter disease or mild knee pain.
DESIGNED TO SUPPORT AND PROTECT
- PATELLOFEMORAL PAIN SYNDROME (PFPS) OR
CHONDROMALACIA PATELLA (RUNNER’S KNEE)
- QUADRICEPS OR PATELLAR
TENDONITIS/TENDINOSIS (JUMPER’S KNEE)
- MENISCUS TEAR
- OSGOOD-SCHLATTER DISEASE
- GENERAL PATELLAR TRACKING ISSUES
- EVERYDAY LIVING
DESIGNED FOR ATHLETES SUFFERING FROM KNEE PAIN
Designed by orthopedic surgeons for athletes. The DonJoy Reaction WEB knee brace is one of our best solutions to help with knee pain. It allows active individuals to stay moving despite having knee pain and can be worn for everyday activities, contact sports, or water sports.
This knee brace features an innovative webbing design much different than average sleeve-like braces. Its elastic webbed design paired together with flexible hinges work to provide stability for the knee by absorbing shock and off-loading weight away from the painful area so you can continue the activities you love. Best of all, its breathable and comfortable.
The Reaction WEB helps stabilize the knee and patella for walking, running, golf, hiking, tennis, soccer, volleyball and more. The Reaction WEB is even worn by professional snowboarders, volleyball, football players, and the US Ski Team.
*Limited Edition US Ski Team version features the US Ski Team logo and a red and white undersleeve
DONJOY REACTION WEB BENEFITS
- Innovative webbing absorbs shock and shifts weight to help alleviate knee pain
- Open web design and mesh backing for breathability and comfort
- Dual axis elastomeric web and hinge dynamically stabilizes the patella on all sides
- Stays in place with adjustable Velcro straps at the top and bottom
- Allows active individuals to stay moving despite having knee pain
- Helps stabilize the knee and patella for walking, running, golf, hiking, tennis, soccer, volleyball and more
- Can be used during contact sports or water sports
- The brace can be worn on the left or right leg and with or without the sleeve
- Lightweight and ideal for all-day use
THE DONJOY REACTION WEB CAN BE USED TO SUPPORT THE FOLLOWING KNEE INJURIES
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome (PFPS) or chondromalacia patella (runner’s knee)
- Quadriceps or patellar tendonitis/tendinosis (jumper’s knee)
- Osgood-Schlatter disease
- General patellar tracking issues and instability
DONJOY REACTION WEB INSTRUCTIONS
The brace should be snug and comfortable. Do not over tighten.
- Pull on sleeve until patella is centered in the hour glass shaped opening (wearing the sleeve is optional)
- Lay web over top of knee joint and center by aligning opening with patella
- Thread tabs on one side of back pad through inside openings on web and loop tabs to back pad and attach with velcro. (Note: Spacer material side of back pad should be placed facing leg and loop side away from leg. The outside of the webbing has the logo and the inside is dimpled.)
- Complete for all tabs
- Once all tabs are affixed to assure proper tightness, lift and pull both lower tags until snug
- Repeat for top tabs
DONJOY REACTION WEB CARE
- The entire brace can be hand washed with mild soap in lukewarm water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry the webbing and backing separately